Thread: Golf Vacation

Golf Vacation

My vacation will be next week and I have a round booked every morning but 1 and cant wait. Since all the covid stuff we are staying home and enjoying what we can. My question is, has anybody booked or taken a golf vacation package deal in Branson? Me and a buddy are looking into it for the fall but I have questions about it.

2. Member
    We are spending 3 days at Shangri la , playing 27 holes each day then playing the hard rock course and the golf club.

3. Member
    I have played some of the Branson Courses but not all.
    Ledgestone: Very Hilly,
    Branson Hills: Challenging Course
    Ozark National: Beautiful but expensive-worth the money once-$200 two years ago.
    Buffalo Run: Nice Course-Redesigned since being bought by BPS-Good value for they Money. Probably the favorite for the wife and me. $140 two years ago.
    Top Of the Rock 9 hole Par 3-Beautiful but pricey. The Pro Shop/Bar/Restaurant is top notch and fun place at sundown. Arnold Palmer’s old Barn redesigned and put together by Amish Craftsmen.
    Point Royale-Have not Played it
    Thousand Oaks-Have not played it.

4. Member
    ^^^^add Payne's Valley (next to Ozark National). We were there a month ago for 13 holes, all 18 are supposed to ready by September. Pricey ($200), but unbelievable!
    2001 ChampioN 206 Yamaha 225

They sell package deals but I don't know what's all included with it. Just the hotel or green fees and everything.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gambler4 View Post
    We are spending 3 days at Shangri la , playing 27 holes each day then playing the hard rock course and the golf club.
    Sounds like a good golf week!
    We are headed to Shangri La for 2 nights and 2 rounds of golf.
    Then back to the Golf Club as we are choosing to stay home more than normal.

7. Member
    Heading to Duke again in a couple weeks for more cancer stuff. Wife is planning some golf for us...a new adventure. Tobacco road was awesome on the way there last time...mentioned we don't have to be quite so fancy!!
    You all enjoy your journeys