Banned

Looking to make first boat purchase

i cant find any used pheonix boats in my area just wondering if anyone out there has a good idea where to look want to stay under 45k its hard because i want a pheonix but cant find any want a 20 footer another problem is some people arent honest about condition i drove to texas to get one last week and when i saw the boat it looked like he posted pictures of another blat tbe transom had stress cracks hull was scratched to shit i really dont want to do that again put a ton of miles on my truck for no reason im a calm dude but i almost lost it on the guy and he acted confused that i didnt want it

2. Member
    Find a Phoenix dealer recommended multiple times from folks here on the BBC and see if they can't find the right boat for you.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickworm420 View Post
    i cant find any used pheonix boats in my area just wondering if anyone out there has a good idea where to look want to stay under 45k its hard because i want a pheonix but cant find any want a 20 footer another problem is some people arent honest about condition i drove to texas to get one last week and when i saw the boat it looked like he posted pictures of another blat tbe transom had stress cracks hull was scratched to shit i really dont want to do that again put a ton of miles on my truck for no reason im a calm dude but i almost lost it on the guy and he acted confused that i didnt want it
    I have a 2014 920 for sale about 5 hours east of you call or text me and I'll send pics. Zach 208 819 8006.

4. Smallmouth Junkie!
    Talk to a couple dealers and let them know what you are looking for. The 2021 models will start arriving soon and a lot of guys upgrade often so someone will be trading in what you are looking for. Also post what you are looking for and maybe a member who is on the fence about upgrading will reach out to you. There are good boats out there. I bought a 2012 721 a year and a half ago that looks like it’s brand new. I could not be happier.

Bingo! After I hit post I saw the above post. Good luck
    2012 Phoenix 721 pro xp / 250hp SHO
    2003 Skeeter TZX-190 / 150hp OX66

5. Member
    Call Russ at Limitout marine.

6. Member
    Russ Baker - Limit Out Marine;

http://limitoutmarine.com/
    "Everyone should believe in something; I believe I'll go fishing."

-Henry David Thoreau

Men and fish are alike. They both get into trouble when they open their mouths

author unknown

2015 Phoenix 919 225 Yamaha SHO