Manhattan area boaters

So I have been finally allowed to move to the area and the wife said she would OK me upgrading my current boat. Anyone in the area with a RT198/188, vexus aluminum, xpresss, or crestliner pt? Im leaning towards a xpress x19 or x18 but would be interested to test the others listed also if anyone is willing to help. I can toss some gas money your way or if you want to test ride a crestliner fishhawk I got you covered lol.

2. Kansas Bass Club Moderator
    Someone will surely know someone. Midwest marine in Harrisonville mo sells Vexus. They aren’t to terribly far away. I’d like to look at and fish from a Vexus tin boat for sure.

Can't help you with the boat, but welcome Kansas.

4. Banned
    Don't fish out of a Vexus unless you're prepared to buy one. It's an amazing boat.

I'll throw out the age old advice.. get something that can be serviced nearby..

6. Member
    I will have to do some research to see what motor services are around Manhattan. I figured everything would be within an hour or two so not a huge concern. Just be happy to not have to drive 90 miles to a lake every weekend.