Time has come to sell the Cobra

Hard to believe I have been in the Cobra family for almost 18 years! Today my listing should go up in the boats for sale section. I had planned on keeping it at least four more years and then buy a lightly used 3-4 year old boat, but that boat presented itself to me earlier this year and at a price I couldn't pass up. Let anyone know looking for a Cobra that it is listed (pending, I needed to get Al pictures and sent those in this morning) in the boats for sale section. You don't find many Cobras listed for sale these days, I think everyone that owns one is just holding on to it. If I had room for it, I would keep it. Lots of good memories, should make another fisherman/family a lot more good memories!

So, whatcha getting?

It's 18 years since I bought my Cobra too.

Tom

2016 Triton 21TRX Elite It’s a huge boat compared to the Cobra!

Congrats!

Tom

Kept mine for 17 years. Sold it in January and bought a Phoenix 920 ProXP. Miss the old boat, but this Phoenix sure is nice and the Yamaha motor can run all day on what that old EFI could use in a couple hours.

6. Member
    I don't have one but a friend did, it was a really well boat with a smooth ride, bad azz boats.

Boat is sold, no longer part of the Cobra family but I will check in from time to time to see what is going on. Been a fun ride!