Dual powerpole issues

I have dual blades and am having trouble with both of them deploying at the same time. When I hit the down or up button the starboard side is fine but the port side a good portion of the time probably 75% won’t respond at all. I’ve replaced all the remote battery’s and am still having this issue.

2. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Try reprogramming your remotes

3. BBC SPONSOR
    Do you know if these are CM1.0 or CM2.0?

Have they always done this or is this a recent issue? Have your tried doing a firmware update recently?

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PowerPoleTech View Post
    Do you know if these are CM1.0 or CM2.0?

Have they always done this or is this a recent issue? Have your tried doing a firmware update recently?
    they are cm 2.0 and I just got the poles. Firmware is 2.02
    Last edited by Fish0093; 07-20-2020 at 06:01 PM.

5. BBC SPONSOR
    Give us a call at 813-689-9932 opt 2 and we'll walk through a few things for you to check. Does the problem persist with all of the controllers no matter where you are on the boat?

6. Member
    The problem seemed to be from all controllers no matter where I was.

I tried to reprogram my remotes and bleed the air from the lines again. I’ll try them out tomorrow and see what the results are.

7. Member
    Bled the lines again and they seem to be fine. Only deployed a few times yesterday. Will report back next weekend with more use.

8. BBC SPONSOR
    It can take some time to fully bleed the lines, depending on how much room and how far they can deploy on the trailer.

I wanted to eliminate the problem of it being a controller or a signal issue with my previous questions on location and checkin all of the controllers.

It sounded to me like some air was still in the system and it sounds like you've had success fully priming them. Let me know if you have any further questions.

9. Member
    Power poles seem fine when in my garage they’ll work in sync but as soon as I hit the water only the starboard side operates fine but the port side only operates sometime. Not sure if it’s a signal issue at the pump? I looked on the CMonster app and it didn’t show a signal for that pump at times...

10. Member
    Got sent a new board. Will report on my findings when I get the chance to hit the water.