Thread: Livewell issue

Livewell issue

I have a 91 Cajun travis edition and am having issues draining/closing the valve to drain livewell. I traced cable to a part that goes through hull at the transom to right side of bilge drain (pump is on left outside of bilge drain). This part has broken where Control cable is attached, and I believe a piece has broken off outside where it exits hull. Looks like there should have been a nut but only silicon is keeping water out of bilge area? Does anyone know where I can buy a replacement part? Am afraid if silicon lets go it will flood bilge. Went to West Marine but they had no clue. Have looked on line but nothing looks similar. I just opened valve by hand and am going to leave open for now, and use plugs in livewell.

tom

2. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    If you're talking about the through hull fitting, Flow-Rite will have it and any other parts for you livewell system.

https://store.flow-rite.com/products...tml?cat=57&p=2

They will also have any valves, repair kits, cables or controls.

3. Member
    Thanks, I will give them a call and ask. I was in their site but didn’t see one that would go through hull, looked like everything was designed for use between hoses.

4. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    Scroll to the bottom of the page at the link.

Flow-Rite.JPG

5. Member
    Thanks again, was able to find everything at flow-rite