Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 21XDC View Post
    I would run a 24P Bravo1 XS... Unless your boat craves more bow lift, Then I'd get a 25P Bravo1 XS. Adjust venting to 3800 on holeshot.
    +1. Another option would be a 24.5" pitch, as they come in half inch increments. Just avoid the +1.5" pitches (odd number ones)

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JR19 View Post
    I guess its my memory that lied to me because I went back and looked at the PM from 2014 and he indeed did suggest a 24 or 25 Brovo I XS or FS for my specific application, so my mistake on my part for saying 22. I also talk to Mark Croxten on the phone about the same time and maybe it was him who recommended the 22 on a Razor 4 or Razor 4 XL but now that I think about it I cant recall who suggested a 22 four blade. Either way really does not matter, I cured my hole-shot with a foil and kept turning my 24 Raker II. I did get it BandB buy Mark a couple years ago after I had a small impact...sorry about the confusion. My mind is playing tricks on me and I would never intentionally point someone in the wrong direction...so thanks for clearing things up
    Getting older is a bitch ain't it?

Quote Originally Posted by mcmanucr View Post
    Ordered a 24 Bravo 1 XS. It will arrive Tuesday. I will report back how it runs.
    Please post results

Quote Originally Posted by Les Young View Post
    Getting older is a bitch ain't it?
    If I can make it to the 30th I will hit the 50th...you need to leave this post alone. It's time you went back to work and stop catching my fish

4. Member
    I just turned 53 on July 24th.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12