Thread: Robberies

Robberies

Anybody hear of people being robbed in the spillway. I heard it happened 3 times lately.
    All sheep are eventually led to slaughter

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff La View Post
    Anybody hear of people being robbed in the spillway. I heard it happened 3 times lately.
    At the landings or while fishing etc in the spillway? Either way, I don't think the robbers are thinking that through.But as a general rule criminals are not the brightest bulb on the string. I have not heard that but will ask around.

3. Member
    Jerry I heard that they robbed them while in their boat. Asked for help because their boat was broken and then robbed them.
    All sheep are eventually led to slaughter

4. Member
    Wow! Hadn’t heard that. I was in the spillway Saturday. Thankfully, no robbers, no fish either.

5. Member
    I haven’t heard anything about that... I guess it’s like on the street, if they come at with a gun, I’ll have to take that as a threat and fire first...

shame on them being in a remote area, I’m not sure I’d need to wait on police to come write it up, just leave and somebody might find them in a day or 2...

6. Member
    I have a camp out there and while I haven't heard about that I will say they got some dirty SOB's that hang out in the spillway. I don't go unarmed.