2017 TRX Livewell Timer Controller

17’ TRX18. Anyone know how the livewell timer is controlled/set? Fished tourney yesterday and had both livewells going. Filled wells and set controls to recirc and timer switch on. At some point during the day I noticed that when the timer would kick in to recirc it would run for maybe 20sec, off for 5 sec, run for 10sec, off for 5 sec, back on for maybe 5 sec then would stay off for the normal 5-6 min then repeat. It’s never done this rapid on-off-on-off deal before.
    Jeff White
    2017 Triton 18TRX
    200 ProXS

2. Member
    Do you have analog switches or a keypad?

I believe that I saw it wire- tied right behind my switch panel that had the livewell switches. I am not 100 percent certain, i just assumed what it was. My boat has the analog switches.

3. Member
    Mines the analog turn knobs. Not push button. Is it the red capsule looking thing? I assume its factory set and not programmable.
    Jeff White
    2017 Triton 18TRX
    200 ProXS

4. Member
    That's what I think, Jeff. I just noticed it when i was doing some other wiring. I would assume there are other time intervals available, or that you could wire in an adjustable. That's just me guessing though, as I haven't messed with it to tell you for sure.

5. Member
    Just verified it. It is the red plastic module.

6. Member
    They are normally 1 minute on/ 2 minutes off. If it is cycling faster it probably needs to be replaced.
    Lightning 6
    2007 TR-196DC