Thread: Wow

Kansas Bass Club Moderator

Wow

There is a lot of coffee drank in here.

miss the good ole days of the Kansas board.

You and me both.

81 views and nobody has a comment other the us about how this board has got so BORING!!!!

4. Kansas Bass Club Moderator
    Yeah I think it got burned out years ago sadly. I don’t know where everyone went.

I do know now one thing. I’m done with this heat. Ready for some winter crappie fishing. Last winter was fantastic everywhere you went.

Well I know some of the most colorful posters have been banned or passed away.

Was talking with some clients yesterday and they brought up, that is 1978 we had a string of over 100* days that was around 25-30 days long.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jbassman87 View Post
    Well I know some of the most colorful posters have been banned or passed away.

Was talking with some clients yesterday and they brought up, that is 1978 we had a string of over 100* days that was around 25-30 days long.
    there was a bunch of members that knew each other and fished together, sometimes had mini rallies, usually gave each other a rash of crap, and gave opinions, those were entertaining days on the KS board I remember it wasn't to many years ago that we had 25-30 days straight of <0* days that sucked