Thread: VX 20 speeds

VX 20 speeds

Wondering what speeds people are seeing with the VX 20's. Im debating between the pro xs and the suzuki ss. Anybody know what Brandon Card's boat will run with the Zuke?
    VC Marine
    Cashion Rods
    Lew's
    Vexus Boats

2022 Vexus VX21, 250 ProXS

2. Member
    Well, I don't know about the S motor. In this weather in the Mid-South, lots of humidity, I can get 71 with Mercury. But....and it is a big but....top end speed is ONLY good when there is no wind or traffic. The Vexus excels when the water is a bit rough via traffic or wind. I would go Pro XS every day, all day, and never look back.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckHannaford View Post
    Well, I don't know about the S motor. In this weather in the Mid-South, lots of humidity, I can get 71 with Mercury. But....and it is a big but....top end speed is ONLY good when there is no wind or traffic. The Vexus excels when the water is a bit rough via traffic or wind. I would go Pro XS every day, all day, and never look back.
    So we hear about the rough water ride, not sure what you had before your VX, how’s it run when the lake isn’t smooth? Is the cruising/comfort better on the “normal” water days? Hope I don’t step on the OP, just curious how the normal day runs are...
    2019 Ford F-150 Platinum (3.5EcoBoost/10spd)
    **Listed FOR SALE**2014 Ranger Z119C w/ Evinrude ETEC 225HO Running Croxton’s Razor 4XL 25P
    Helix 12 Mega G2N’s with Ultrex
    Think like a fish, no matter how weird it gets

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by XingEyeballs View Post
    So we hear about the rough water ride, not sure what you had before your VX, how’s it run when the lake isn’t smooth? Is the cruising/comfort better on the “normal” water days? Hope I don’t step on the OP, just curious how the normal day runs are...
    I had a Ranger 520C. There is NO comparison to cruising comfort. The Vexus is incredibly forgiving and easy to drive...especially during "normal" or rough water days. I've also had other brands and none come close.