BBC SPONSOR

Exclamation AMSOIL Summer Special - Free Shipping & Discount

This weekend through Monday, I am running a special similar to the ones I have done in the past. This is for customers that have NEVER been a Preferred customer before with AMSOIL .

Any order over $100 (Case of Gallons of 2-Stroke Marine would fit), this can be 2 stroke or 4 stroke oil, Diesel oil, vehicle oil, or anything else, will get a free Preferred Customer membership which gets you approximately 20-25% off every order for 12 months, and free shipping. This is in addition to any other specials that AMSOIL does for Preferred Customers through out the year.

This is about a $80 savings (membership is $20, 25% off is about $50 off the case and shipping is normally around $10) compared to ordering over the phone or website. At the end of the 12 months, there is NO auto renewal unless you sign up for that.

Feel free to PM for more info if interested.

I would also like to thanks EVERYONE on BBC including the BOSS AL and every customer I have had over the past 13 years here at BBC. It has helped me build my business to what it has become today!

Anyone who was a PC in the past, and has been expired for at least 2 years, can also take advantage of the deal
    Last edited by sjso395; 07-18-2020 at 06:28 PM.

Sent you a PM. Interested in pricing please sir.
    BassCat Sabre FTD
    Mercury 150 Optimax
    "It's just fishing"

3. BBC SPONSOR
    I will continue this deal through the rest of this week since I had a few interested. Drop me a PM, or for quicker service, email me at cbaker@cbsynthetics.com so I get it almost instantly.