Is Skeeter Open - Working?

Does anyone know if the folks at skeeter are working.
    I've been waiting on a wiring harness for over 3 weeks.
    I also ordered a full back pedestal seat and it's been 6 weeks.

Yes. They are fully open. They were shutdown 6-8 weeks and are trying to catch up.

3. Member
    I've been trying to order a rocker switch for a 2015 ZX250 since April. I haven't been able to get a dealer to help me and Skeeter won't return the calls to dealers from what I'm being told. Anyone know of another place to get these and that match the rest of the switches? I've now been through 5 different dealers. It seems as though they only want your business if you are buying a new boat..

4. Member
    Well my new boat needs a wiring harness! It's hurry up and WAIT!

I guess, I am staying out of the heat and social distancing.

If there is a number on your switch or a Manufacturer name or 3 letter acronym.
    You might try googling it and see what it is. Most are made in mexico and chiiiiina!

mostly if it's a single pole, single throw switch, or a double pole double throw switch.
    Watch the amperage rating of course, most are 12v .5amp up to 5amp

Good Luck

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gmn012 View Post
    I've been trying to order a rocker switch for a 2015 ZX250 since April. I haven't been able to get a dealer to help me and Skeeter won't return the calls to dealers from what I'm being told. Anyone know of another place to get these and that match the rest of the switches? I've now been through 5 different dealers. It seems as though they only want your business if you are buying a new boat..
    Skeeter uses Contura V covers. Try these guys: https://rockerswitchpros.com/

The Skeeter switch covers are not very good. The white lettering began to wear off almost immediately on mine. These covers are etched - much better quality. I replaced all of mine as well as the switches as I wanted the switches to light up at night.

2018 Skeeter ZX250
    2018 Yamaha 250 SHO

6. Member
    I have a Skeeter SX200 bay boat, need a fender due to an unfortunate incident! Dealer got one in, sent it to me and it was wrong. He said I ordered it by the serial number, ummm well maybe you didn't. Still waiting on the fender and a tail light.
    2021 Phoenix 819 - Mercury 200 Pro XS - Ser No 2B779353
    Ultrex/Humminbird Helix 12 SI Mega/Helix 10 Mega DI/Mega 360
    Garmin 1022 with LVS34

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OK_BassBum View Post
    Does anyone know if the folks at skeeter are working.
    I've been waiting on a wiring harness for over 3 weeks.
    I also ordered a full back pedestal seat and it's been 6 weeks.
    what dealer are you going through?

8. Member
    what dealers were not able to assist you?

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter1234 View Post
    what dealers were not able to assist you?
    PM sent

10. Member
    shout out to Gary at Foothills Marine for helping me out and getting a switch on the way to me! He was very helpful, polite, and quick to return my phone call.

11. bullyfish
    They have terrible customer service

Same here...trying to get a bait tray replaced in my 2016 ZX225 with the ZXR thicker bottom tray...maybe $50...dealer wondering what is going on too...
    2 weeks should be enough time...even 3 with co19...its been 3 now...my 8th Skeeter, been to factory, fished a couple of Skeeter Owners so been there done that.
    They need to get with it SOON!

2018 Z19/200 Optimax 2 stroker 24x3 Fury Ultrex 112
    Lowrance HDS 12/9 Lives with 3 in 1 ducers