Jackplate transducer mounts

Our Dual Transducer bracket is ready for any brand transducer. Made out of strong
    3/16" aluminum. All stainless mounting, and transducer mounting hardware included. If you have 2 transducers and don’t wanna drill into your glass or get your existing transducers out of your glass, this will fit the bill. Adjustable width from 14 3/4” to 17 1/8” to fit any jackplate. Mounts inside wall to inside wall of jackplate. Black textured powder coat. $134.99

This No Drill transducer bracket allows you to simply slip it over the bottom bolts that hold your jack plate to your boat, *If the bolts are facing out so the nuts are on the outside of the boat.* There will be 2 stainless nuts included. If there is not enough threads sticking out past your existing jackplte mounting nut, simply remove, slip bracket on and reinstall nut. Made out of 3/16" aluminum. Holes are the standard, center to center 9 7/8". **Will not fit Bass Cat, they have their on proprietary bottom transom bolt spacing. Matte black textured powder coat. Due to the length of todays large SI transducersn need 6" jackplate or larger $74.99

This Universal transducer Bracket will work with any jackplate and any transom mount transducer as long as the jackplate has a 2"x2" flat mounting surface to bolt this bracket on. This is a simple, effective way to mount your transducer using it's factory hardware, to keep from drilling holes in your boat. Made in the USA out of strong 3/16" aluminum plate. All stainless mounting hardware included. $74.99
    *USE DISCOUNT BBC99 FOR 10% DISCOUNT CODE http://premiersonar.com jeremydodson@premiersonar.com

Attached Thumbnails

2. Member
    Glad I found you on the site. Was going to use the Garmin Jackplate mount so I didn't have to drill my hull, but still wasn't too excited about having to drill through the jackplate. Your mount is the perfect solution. Getting ready to order one.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KYRANGERMAN View Post
    Glad I found you on the site. Was going to use the Garmin Jackplate mount so I didn't have to drill my hull, but still wasn't too excited about having to drill through the jackplate. Your mount is the perfect solution. Getting ready to order one.
    Thanks for your order! Your bracket will ship out today.

4. Member
    Of course I order one and then the 10% coupon gets posted. Oh well, glad I found it anyway.

5. Member
    If you need to transom mount a transducer and are hesitant to drill holes in your hull or jack plate I can highly recommend Premier Sonar.

I was updating the 20 year old electronics on my Ranger and was NOT looking forward to drilling holes in my hull. I was going with Garmin and saw where they had a transom mount that attached to the jack plate. You still had to drill holes to mount it but at least it was in the jack plate and not the hull. Luckily I found this post. As soon as I saw and read how the product worked I immediately ordered one.

It arrived yesterday and installation was relatively easy. I did have to raise my jack plate about 1/2" so I could slip the plate over the transom bolts. The lock nuts thread pattern didn't work but I had a couple of spare nuts laying around that did so it was no big deal. Thanks Jeremy for making a product that does it' job so well.