Thread: Ordering a FXR

Ordering a FXR

I know the 2021 FXR's are being built and I think some are being delivered to dealerships now. My question is, if I build a 2020 FXR on Skeeter's website and have it sent to my local dealership to place the order, will skeeter build a 2020 or are they only building 2021?

2. Member
    I ordered a 2021 model today. They’re no longer building 2020’s per my dealer.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakey Horn View Post

what’s the wait time? Any differences in 2021 vs 2020 Besides colors?

4. Member
    I went into my local dealer to place an order a couple weeks ago and can no longer get the 2020 we’ve been trying to get pictures of the colors I’ve only seen drawings and then pictures of one of them are any of you guys seeing true colors good pictures? There are five options for the Apex and to be honest I’m not crazy about any of them

5. Member
    I would Also love to see colors on the LE have not seen any of those yet

6. Member
    He said mid September unless there’s on in construction that hasn’t been claimed yet

I didn’t get any sense of new features other than a new interstate battery that’s a 28 but performs like a 31

7. Member
    All dealers have the new colors now. Still taking 12 to 15 weeks for delivery

8. Member
    He said mid September unless there’s on in construction that hasn’t been claimed yet

I didn’t get any sense of new features other than a new interstate battery that’s a 28 but performs like a 31
    Batteries are supplied by the dealer, and I would highly recommend that you get a 31 AGM for your cranking battery/electronics. Do not let the dealer talk you out of it.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by densik View Post
    Batteries are supplied by the dealer, and I would highly recommend that you get a 31 AGM for your cranking battery/electronics. Do not let the dealer talk you out of it.
    thanks. I’ll be finalizing the details like that with him later this week.

10. Member
    When is Skeeter going to add the 2021 so I can order one?

11. Member
    You can order it at a dealer today. The dealership doesn’t know when the website will be updated.

12. Member
    I just saw that Buck’s Island has a 2021 in stock that I like

13. Member
    September after dealers meeting (which is dumb cause cannot order a 2020 anymore) can’t build a new one to see what it looks like. The build your own feature hasn’t worked on website for a while

14. Member
    I ordered my 2021 20 fxr select on June 23. The only difference I have seen from the 2020 is they went back to the old livewell lids that open to the side.

15. Member
    The color options for APEX all changed. There are (5) options. I'm assuming the limited changed as well. 2020 pics on website but can only order 2021 and no way to see what they look like, In fact, some of the colors are new and they are not on the website either

16. Member
    Got mine today option 7
    Breaking in engine now
    IMG_0152.jpgIMG_0159.jpg