Thumbs Up Selling my house

Just put our home up for sale in Savage, MN and it has a 36' deep heated garage where I stored my Ranger 521VX for years. Walls are PEG BOARD for all your baits and storage. It has a 2-car opening but its the size of a 4-car garage.

Brand new 50 year roof installed last week!

I now live in Florida so the home is unoccupied and ready to move in.

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/1.../2181857_zpid/

And still no garage pictures, I hate real estate agents... no big deal as I am stuck in ND but damn. The garage picture thing pisses me off. Every single house, doesn't have that. And I complain to every agent I see and really rag on my buddy.
    Mercury 250 proxs 2B115089

3. Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishysam View Post
    And still no garage pictures, I hate real estate agents... no big deal as I am stuck in ND but damn. The garage picture thing pisses me off. Every single house, doesn't have that. And I complain to every agent I see and really rag on my buddy.
    Same here. We do list the garage dimensions. What ticks me off if when they don't even list the garage dimensions! It's 22x36 and has the sqft of a 4 car garage.

It sounds like we're getting an offer this afternoon so it may be gone soon.

Finding a house in Florida with a garage that can fit my boat is a huge PITA. I can't tell you how many garages I've measured because I've lost count.

Haha weird I zoomed out in Zillow and just into Wisconsin I found a farm stead off a highway with a golf course in the back yard for 275k, that's wild. That's what I am looking for here and that price is great, I hate shopping.
    Mercury 250 proxs 2B115089

5. Member
    Any way I can just buy the garage?!?!?!?!

6. Member
    nice stage furniture though. garage pics are a plus