Banned

Fish care & livewell

Guys-
    recirc isn’t working in either livewell and I’m curious if I can just run my livewells all day? Do I need to release some water at some point? Will water levels just overflow into my bilge? Tourney this weekend and its suppose to be in the 90’s so I’m trying to prepare. I will also use small amount of ice as the day goes on.
    Thanks in advance

I would think that if you run them all day that when the livewell got full it would go out the overflow tube not in your bilge and you should be fine.

3. Member
    Most bass boats have an overflow that returns to the lake. Fill your livewell with a garden hose if you're not sure.

4. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RANGER487 View Post
    I would think that if you run them all day that when the livewell got full it would go out the overflow tube not in your bilge and you should be fine.
    ok...thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RANGER487 View Post
    THIS^^^ is correct!
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

6. Member
    i installed a bubbler in my livewell and never used the recirc and in the summer i took two cool whip bowels and froze water in them and around noon i would put that in the live well to cool the water when it is hot