Probably my best day ever. I fished until I could not bring any more into the boat. Yep my wrist hurt so much I had to stop. Lol I'm not kidding trying to recover carpal tunnel surgery is not fun, it got to the point I could not get the fish in the boat. I should have stuck to crappie today.

I caught 14 bass all around the same size today. I caught two right at the dock didn't even start the motor. It start to get busy so I left.

What and where? Well the dock is a great place to start if it isn't busy.

So I was the 5th boat in and where I did my main fishing the water temp was 77.

By now if you haven't figured out where to go I can't help you. Forget every thing the pros do, you tubers and what you think is right. Fish shallow. Let me repeat that, fish shallow. If their not hitting then fish deeper. Trust me If you get lucky and every thing is going your way you will have fun.

I had that day today. I got to the lake at 9am. I fished the right fork when you get into MD. It is the large bay or cove that is no wake and has an eagles nest on top of a telephone pole. The water is down maybe 10 feet or more. I normaly like the right side. But the left looked better and had a little shade. The bottom is mud. Nothing would say bass if you just look at it. Fish it down to where there is an obvious stockpile on the bank. I was tossing to the bank with a blue bomber. Normal retrieve do not jerk it.

Take a look at the photo it will give you an idea how low the water is and how close I am to the bank.

20200715_153958.jpg