Tourqemaster gen one with broken skeg value?

Have one missing half the skeg is it of any value to anyone? It's the silver one only has a few hours on it.

Without a hands on inspection to me it would not be worth the cost of shipping, someone out there would be willing to take the risk and would pay way to much for it
    Post it in the motor parts FOR SALE forum, with what yo know about it and list it for make a offer
    Thank You Leon Pugh

3. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    If you would, please take a moment to review the Announcements at the top of the Forum, and be sure to provide the Required Info (Serial Number) when posting. Thanks- hoping I don't have to keep typing this!

Depends on the condition of the propshaft and internals- as suggested, no way to really put a figure on it's value without inspecting the components. The case itself is scrap value.

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

Worth the aluminum for scrap.
    "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."

5. Member
    How did it brake hitting bottom at speed did it bend up prop ,I happen to have a tm case

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamblinman View Post
    Worth the aluminum for scrap.
    Yep.

7. Moderator
    Could be worth a couple hundred bucks to someone for parts. If the internals are good they could be placed in a new housing.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bassburch View Post
    Could be worth a couple hundred bucks to someone for parts. If the internals are good they could be placed in a new housing.
    I will never use Gen 1 TM internals after a impact of any kind. Hell they are weak enough as it is.
    04 521VX 250 Pro XS
    14 521C 250 Pro XS