2020 Triton 20 Trx seats question

Hi all, thought I remembered reading on here awhile back that some of the 2020 Trx got seats that we too wide. My Trx when sitting in the driver seat the shifter will rub the seat in reverse and also when opening the storage box between the seats will rub the seats. I already have to have one seat replaced due to issue from the factory with the logo, was wondering if both should be replaced

2. Banned
    Both of mine were too wide, been dealing with the issue since September and still waiting for new seats that they acknowledge are wrong. Good luck is all I can tell you.

3. Member
    Mine are too wide in my 2020 21 TrX

My 2020 18trx seats are perfect nothing rubs anywhere.
    Roy
    2020 Triton 18 Trx
    Mercury 200 Pro XS V8
    Bravo FS 24P Prop
    Atlas 6” jp
    Dual Humminbird Helix 10 MEGA SI
    Minnkota Ultrex.

5. Member
    My 2020 trx21 seats rub so bad can barely shut the center counsel door. These seats are not the proper seats they were not designed for these top caps in 2018 was the last correct seats that try to put in their boats.

6. Member
    My seats are obviously way too wide. 2019 TRX21 Patriot and I’m trying to get relief from my Dealership to Triton. If you’ve had any solutions please let me know. Thanks

7. Member
    Had Triton replace them under warranty , then
    sold them when they came in. That seat design is horrible!!!
    had dealer have 2018 spring system seats made for cost that’s the seats that were originally designed for that boat.
    Feels10000% better

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman9 View Post
    My seats are obviously way too wide. 2019 TRX21 Patriot and I’m trying to get relief from my Dealership to Triton. If you’ve had any solutions please let me know. Thanks
    I had the same issue on my 20 model, I dealt with it for 4 months. Dealer included me in emails between them and WRM. It was a beating, I received that boat 8/19 and sold it 2/20. The new owner battled for 6 months with WRM, he had a lawyer send them a nice letter and within two weeks they had sent him new seats. Good luck is all I can tell you.