Do I need to manually select my transducer?

This may seem a no brainer question but here goes... After I installed my m360 and connect it to my solix 12 on the bow via the 14 bla bla y splitter, do i need to go in to my sonar source and choose initial setup to select the hw/built in mdi+/m360 transducer? The reason I ask is because I cannot create a 3-way screen for 2d/di/m360... I don't get the di option to add to the template nor is it a regular view in the library. I can get 2d/m360 but that's it. I am networked to solix 10 at bow and unbeknownst to me I am prolly using the views from my msi+ ducer on stern instead of the built in mdi+ on my ultrex. Been otw couple times since install and another thread that mentioned manual td selection inspired me to ask...Thanks All!!

Haven't done it with a SOLIX, but with a Helix when the MEGA 360 is recognized MEGA 360 is the default setting. If another transducer is connected with it via Y cable, you have to tell the unit what that is.

So guessing, go to the Settings menu, Sonar Source, Transducer Setting, turn Auto Configuration OFF and check DI as one of the sonar sources.
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    Helix 12 CHIRP MEGA+ SI G3N/G4N, Helix 15 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N
    SOLIX 12 SI/G3, Helix 8 CHIRP MEGA SI+ G4N, Ultrex 80/LINK, MEGA360,
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL