Dual pro professional lithium profile 3 bank issues

I’m just curious if anyone else on here has one of these charger with the lithium profile that they are happy with. Since day one my charger hasn’t preformed to specs. This charger is supposed to charge at 15 amps per bank and I have never seen more than 8 amps per bank. I’m also having issues with the charger shutting down after 10 minutes showing all green lights when the batteries aren’t close to being charged. This charger is currently back at dual pro for the third time for them to try to figure out what’s going on. I have 2 portable chargers that I’ve been using to charge my batteries while this onboard has been trying to get repair and they both charge just fine. I believe dual pro has some kind of issue with there lithium profile and if so I can’t be the only one having issues.

I have the dual pro 3 bank professional with the lithium profile. I’m not the most satisfied with it as well. I used an amp clamp on it this year during charging because after draining my 100ah relions to almost dead one day they took about 12 hours to recharge. Using the amp clamp I was seeing from 10-12 amps per bank during the bulk stage at 30-50% via the lights on the charger. Once it hit 70% on my charger I was seeing amp draw as low as 2-4amps until the battery reached 100%. I’m not sure if this is how these chargers are supposed to work or not. I called dual pro and they told me the charger will back off the current when the battery is close to fully charged. But they never gave me exact data that said 90% full or 70% full so I don’t know what % it turns down at and I don’t wake up at 2am to go check on them. This past week I did some heavy trolling on Lake Ontario up shallow on the flats searching for fish. I plugged them in at 10pm and when I went out at 6am they weren’t fully charged but I never tested the amps during the charge. I really don’t like this one bit. A 15 amp per bank charger should be doing 15 amps per bank and not 10-12 like I’ve been seeing. There really isn’t much data out there either on these chargers. I’ll be investing in the power pole charge soon I just wish it put out more current than it’s rated for. Something like max 25 amps for the trolling motor isn’t very great when you need to have a fully charged system over night. But on those days I run the trolling motor down to nothing I can always stack the dual pro and the power pole charge to get even more juice back into the lithium’s quicker. I haven’t had my charger do anything out of whack like say a battery is charged when it’s not or shut off. I have a dual pro professional 2 bank set up for agm right now as well and it acts the same on the lithium’s as far as amps to the battery so maybe that’s how they all act and no one knows any different.

2023 Ford F150 XLT Super Crew 2.7L Ecoboost FX4
    2021 Phoenix 721/ Mercury 250 ProXS 4s
    HDS16 Pro- Solix15 : Console
    HDS16 Pro W/AT - Garmin 126 W/ lvs34 - Solix12/ 360 : Bow
    Dual 10' Blades/ Lowrance Ghost/ Bobs Hydraulic Plate
    225ah cranking / 100ah trolling. Ionic/Relion lithium

MLF Invitationals Angler
    Instagram @brettcarnright

3. Member
    I have a dual pro 3/15 with a lithium profile on 2 banks and standard profile on the third. It seems to do exactly what I need it to do for me in just a couple of hours. Now I don’t ever drain my bats down as much as you guys have discribed doing. I have 2 50 ah ionics and an X2 for house batt. I’ve run my ionics down to 40 percent a time or two but still has only taken a few hrs to bring them back up to 100 percent. I’m pleased with the results of what bought from drewtek

4. Member
    I didn’t have a good experience with Dual Pro and lithiums. Changed to MK, and now the Charge system. MK did a good job.