Minimum Space Needed for 36 volt Lithium Setup

Currently running 2 Group 31 Duracell AGM batteries to run my trolling motor (24v system) and one Duracell AGM for my electronics. The 2 Group 31 AGM's fit without any extra space, side by side in my battery compartment and the electronics battery is on the other side.

Can a 36 v Lithium system with equivalent or better battery life fit in the space as the 2 Group 31 AGMs if I were to want to upgrade to a 36v trolling motor?

2. Member
    I have 3 Ionic lithium 50 ah for my 36 volt TM. The 3 fit in the space where I had two lead acid batteries. I still have room for a 4th in that space. I have a Triton TR20. I now have a lot of extra open space.

You can look at the specifications on their website. Mine came from DrewTek. The battery measurements are on the site.

3. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar
    I'm sure it would but would depends on which ah battery you go with.....I had 2 Group 27 batts with no room on port side (Phoenix) and got two Ionic 50 ah batts and was able to move my PP pump over next to the batteries with no problem. There should be info on the website that will tell you what the physical size the battery is.
    YOU are not entitled to what I have earned!!!!!

2014 Phoenix 619 Pro / 2014 Mercury 200 Pro XS

Quote Originally Posted by doyce View Post
    I have 3 Ionic lithium 50 ah for my 36 volt TM. The 3 fit in the space where I had two lead acid batteries. I still have room for a 4th in that space. I have a Triton TR20. I now have a lot of extra open space.

You can look at the specifications on their website. Mine came from DrewTek. The battery measurements are on the site.
    same 3 fit in my Allison no problem.

5. Member
    Thanks guys! I’m planning on getting Tracker Lithium since I accumulate thousands in BPS points. It’s my understanding they are repackaged ReLions.

6. Member
    What kind of run time are you getting on the 3-50ah?
    Quote Originally Posted by fishnfireman View Post
    same 3 fit in my Allison no problem.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisntab View Post
    What kind of run time are you getting on the 3-50ah?
    Coupled with an Ultrex--- lowest I've pulled them to was 42% left on a very windy day fishing main lake points.
    Normal long days they have 75 to 80 % left.
    I was very skeptical before buying as I have ran several different 24 volt systems (not lithium) completely dry before switching to 36 volt with lithium.

8. Member
    Lowest I have run my Ionic 50s down is 69% in tournaments on my 36 volt TM.