2014 nitro trailer help

Hey guys, my master cylinder on my 2014 z9 trailer is leaking, took it apart and the seal is bad. Doing the research of the part number listed on it. No one has them in stock, and can’t seem to find what the part number supersedes to.

part number is 48960
    found them being called lp80 bullet master cylinder.

anyone run across this and figure out a new one that fits and works

I kind of recall watching a Youtube video that stated there were no longer individual repair parts for these actuators, but must get the whole rebuild kit. Search Nitro trailer brake rebuild. I did read where most everything on the LP80 were interchangeable with the LP85.
    2018 Nitro Z18 w/175 HP Merc ProXs
    16ft Monark - all Electric (70#bow, 2x45# stern)

Had to replace mine on my 2001 Nitro, found it fairly cheap and alot easier to replace the whole assembly.
    Bryan McDonough
    2023 Nitro Z21 XL
    Nitro Team

4. Member
    Just did mine in March on my 2008 Z9. For a 2104, I would just replace the whole assembly. Don't forget a new reverse solenoid also. Mine was a LP70 and several trailer shops had the assembly kit (complete with the plastic sleeve). While searching, I saw several LP80's. Instructions are clear and easy to follow. Spoke to Tie Down Engineering on the phone. They said those type brake actuators were discontinued, but many places still carried them. Good luck on your rebuild.

5. Member
    Waymire distribution has trailer parts also. I had to replace mine on my old procraft trailer and the price was not bad.