Strap less cover input needed

New boat (Pantera Classic Dual Console), and with it I ordered the strap less cover. I had read from others that the cover was kind of a pain to put on, and mine went on easy...maybe a little too easy. The cover is very tight against the hull from the bow to the consoles after ratcheted tight . From the consoles back to the transom there is an almost 3" gap between the hull and the cover...and I know if I am driving in the rain that back of the boat is going to get soaked. The transom corner area is very tight.

There is a LOT of extra material around the consoles (see pics), and the wind is going to make that extra material flap around and the finish on the consoles are going to take a beating. Did I maybe get the wrong cover?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Yes, somethings up... do you have the support rods adjusted to length and installed?

every snap is for a support rod.

3. Member
    II have a dual console P2 with that type of cover and mine fits like a glove. There is something definitely wrong.466E9E02-91EB-4A7C-94EE-FFB79A8EA926.jpeg
    2014 BassCat PII
    Mercury 200 ProXS
    http://offthechartsboating.com

4. Member
    I have had 2 for my caracal and no matter how tight I get it it will not fit under the Rub rail

If the trolling motor or graphs get changed then the cover will not fit. If it was a factory cover with matching factory order, then Aurora will address it. We have them well dialed in now, though the BBT mounts, dual graphs, swapping trollers and more throw them an un-hittable curve ball.

Quote Originally Posted by Bass Cat Boats View Post
    If the trolling motor or graphs get changed then the cover will not fit. If it was a factory cover with matching factory order, then Aurora will address it. We have them well dialed in now, though the BBT mounts, dual graphs, swapping trollers and more throw them an un-hittable curve ball.
    Nothing was changed as everything came from the factory at once. Graph at console is indash. To me it looks like the wrong cover for the boat so we will see as it is being looked at.