Thread: fury on a G2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thats it. Mine was covered with water and exhaust in the pic so its hard to see

xpress x19, 200ho G2, aluminum sawtooth cut prop, paper sack tackle storage, ugly stik pro team, color c-lector

Thanks for the link, see your still helping people.
    RUSTY63 in a Shiny Green Jacket.......

Always sir! Just feel fortunate to help when im surrounded by the class of folks we have here

xpress x19, 200ho G2, aluminum sawtooth cut prop, paper sack tackle storage, ugly stik pro team, color c-lector

Yep, there are some fine people here.

Except me, I'm not really a good guy, ask my wife, or my girlfriend, or her sister, or her mother.

We have a lot in common then.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ELGIN View Post
    Try this link, this is where some of the guys were getting the one for G2.

https://www.mertenmarine.com/Flo-Torq-II-Hub-Kit-Steel-Drive-Sleeve-3-5-8-Inch-850821Q12
    Thanks!
    2022 Ranger Z520R, 2022 Mercury 250 ProXS 4s
    Dual 16” Lowrance Live’s at console, 12” Live with Active Target, Garmin 8612 and Livescope, and Humminbird 12” Mega 360 at the bow
    Lowrance Ghost TM

No Problem, that why we are here.

Quote Originally Posted by ELGIN View Post
    Yep, there are some fine people here.

Except me, I'm not really a good guy, ask my wife, or my girlfriend, or her sister, or her mother.
    My wife walked into my office while this post was open, she read this and said, "You Wish" and walked out of my office. You gotta Love that woman.

OP,

Buy the hub kit that Michigan Wheel makes for the G2. I know the one for the G1 is much better than the Merc hub kit
    2000 Javelin Renegade 20 DC.
    Strong men create easy times, Easy times create weak men & weak men create hard times. Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum
    In 1944 18-20 year old's stormed beaches, and parachuted behind enemy lines to almost certain death.
    In 2015 18-20 year old's need safe zones so people don't hurt their feelings. "Author Unknown"
    In 2021 18-40 year old's want to and work to cancel you out if you have a different opinion.

10. Sprint Boats Moderator Bassmeister's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by alli ss View Post
    We have a lot in common then.
    As an afterthought Alli....would my insert for my 03 Dfi 250 work with the new metallic bushing??

Im not real sure about that michael. If you can look up the parts on mercurys site maybe you can compare part numbers. I bet they are the same but id be guessing. If you have a spare you can ship it down to me and ill give it a test fit and ship it right back. If you have a local mercury dealer you can swing by and check it in person too. Its a bravo outdrive part so most shops will stock it

12. Sprint Boats Moderator Bassmeister's Avatar
    Thanks for the offer Dusty....It's the only one I have right now and can't let it go right now. I swap it between my two Bravo props....need to get another and see if it works....I would think it would....thanks again....

Just see if your motor is listed under the same kit as the big G2 on mercury’s site. Let me know if i can do anything to help!

14. Sprint Boats Moderator Bassmeister's Avatar
    Thank you sir...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12