Old battery charger

The original OEM charger had a bank go out after only a few years. At the time I wasn't too concerned as it was only a 2 bank and I want a 3 bank anyway.

I thought it would be good to have around so I just put it in a box and stuck it in the garage. Ten years later I haven't used it once since I have a trickle charger I use on the Corvette over the winter.

Is there anything to do with these other than putting it in the landfill?

DP SE.jpg
    2006 Triton TR196 w/ 200 Optimax \ 2021 AlumaRyder 1860 w/ 200 Rotax

2. Member
    I would hang on to it to use as a charger if need be. If you're ever out in Montgomery county I'll take it. I have a cabin in Schuylkill County Where I could use it to keep a battery charged.

3. Member
    I also have a MK315D sitting on a shelf not getting used so the odds of me ever using the DP are zilch, as are the odds of me being in Montgomery County. If you want to meet me at the ramp at Blue Marsh sometime I'll give it to you.
    2006 Triton TR196 w/ 200 Optimax \ 2021 AlumaRyder 1860 w/ 200 Rotax

4. Member
    I gave a friend a old dual pro I had that had one bad bank to charge the trolling batteries on his electric reservoir rig. He had a large charger to charge the 10 6v batteries for his outboard but was using a single bank charger to charge his trolling motor batteries. Mounted on the wall in his garage.
    Charles Prue - Linthicum Heights, MD
    2003 Champion 206 Elite - 250 VMax