Blew apart my Ultrex shaft

trolling today at a good rate, motor head tangles with tree, then it was Snap Crackle and Pop! Luckily it stayed it one piece.

I know the shaft is warrentied, but who can fix this for me in a decent amount of time? My local Minnkota rep is a joke and will not be having it serviced there, was hoping maybe RMP will help me out, if anyone knows a good service tech that's not going to take a month to swap shafts please let me know.

Thanks guys
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Member
    I did that to two different model Minn Kota trollers. Blown into weeds while doing stuff, and messing with a fish once, if I remember correctly.
    One replaced free if I remember correctly. Other I bought through John, Jones Trolling Motor thinking I could do it myself. Couldn't. And the shop didn't get it lined up good. But still have the one, even though it's been in the shop alot.

3. Member
    ^^^this is my fear about not having it done correctly

4. Member
    There's a guy in Elkhorn on the west side of Omaha he is listed as a authorized service center should get it back in less then a week. What ever you do don't take it to Fhulr electric in Omaha because you may or may not get it back sometime in 2021.
    John the Garage Doorman

5. Member
    And that's why they call it the "Unbendable Shaft" You've gotta dig all the old pieces out of the motor housing which ain't easy. I think most shops would change the housing and the shaft.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Doorman1 View Post
    There's a guy in Elkhorn on the west side of Omaha he is listed as a authorized service center should get it back in less then a week. What ever you do don't take it to Fhulr electric in Omaha because you may or may not get it back sometime in 2021.
    Thats the local shop that's a true asshat and will never go back there!

Can you pm the name from Elkhorn if your know it john?

Thanks

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Trx5Trx510r View Post
    Thats the local shop that's a true asshat and will never go back there!

Can you pm the name from Elkhorn if your know it john?

Thanks
    Allison Marine and Minn Kota Serice, Elkhorn, Ne
    John the Garage Doorman

8. Member
    If you’re willing to drive across to the eastern part of the state, Jman minn kota in harpers ferry (south of lansing on the river) is the best around.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Doorman1 View Post
    Allison Marine and Minn Kota Serice, Elkhorn, Ne
    Thanks again, there getting parts order for rebuild he even answered on a Sunday nite!!!