721pro xp graph mounts??

Most likely gonna be pulling the trigger on a new bird within the next few weeks. Have a few questions first. I'm not big on the flush mount graphs at console or bow. I spoke to dealer and asked if it's possible to change the dash shroud to the dual shelf one, any one done this? Do they have a single shelf shroud? Or can you mount one graph on the the dual shroud in the middle of the shelf and then add another one later on down the road? Another reason for requesting the dual shelf dash is that I dont like the gauges up that high and I felt that if I mounted a 12 or 15 inch I wouldn't be able to see the gauges on the the dash that comes standard on the 721. Using a bass boat technologies mount can you still see the gauges with a big unit on the standard shroud? And what's the best mount for the off centered bow panel? I'm gonna eventually put 2 units at bow but for now it will be just one. I'd any body has any pics of their installs I would love to see them. Thanks gentlemen.
    2021 phoenix 721 proxp
    250 mercury 4stroke

2. Member
    Just to make it easier on you, I would order the boat with the dual mount shroud. Then mount 1 in the middle of that shroud until you get your second console unit and then mount both!

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tjbev13 View Post
    Just to make it easier on you, I would order the boat with the dual mount shroud. Then mount 1 in the middle of that shroud until you get your second console unit and then mount both!
    Dealer is gonna replace with dual shroud for me. It's a clearance in stock bird. So if I order a new one it would be about 6-7 grand more. Has everything I want except the shroud.
    2021 phoenix 721 proxp
    250 mercury 4stroke

4. BBC SPONSOR
    Shoot me a call or email if you are interested in mounts!

We do phoenix boats all the time and can take care of you!

270-703-6133
    jordanh@precisionsonar.com

Precisionsonar.com