USA Another question regarding Fury 4 and Bravo 4 and Razor 4

Okay guys here we go. I'm running a 2014 Ranger Z520C, repowered to a 2020 PRO XS 250 4 stroke, 8" Bob's hydraulic jack plate with a pair of 10' Blades on the a$$ end. Currently running a 23 Fury 3. Need another prop and wanting a 4 blade for a bunch of reasons, primarily running in big water. I've heard about the Fury 4's throwing blades. My personal opinion is that they're being run to high. Just my opinion. I know if I get a Fury 4 it will be a 24". I'm confused on the sizing of the Bravo and Razor. Also when referring to the vent holes front and back, which is which? Closest to the gear case or the barrel. Also suggestions for venting as a base line. I only want to buy 1 prop and not end up kicking myself in the a$$ over my purchase. Thanks and everyone stay safe and healthy.

2. Member
    I have a Nitro Z20 with Merc 250 4 stroke. Obviously not the same boat but close in weight I’d assume. Factory prop is a Fury 24. I read to go up 2 pitches for a Bravo but finally went with a 25 pitch Bravo FS. It came with all 4 vent holes fully plugged. I have about 12 hours on this prop. Very pleased so so far. Holeshot and handling is very good. Great summer prop. Im getting between 5900-6000 rpms during the summer so I figure I’ll be close to 6200 in winter? Ran it on Clear Lake CA which can get rough and it was great. I do t have any experience with the Razor. Good luck on your search
    Last edited by Bosco122; 07-11-2020 at 12:23 PM.