921 elite vs skeeter fxr21 front deck widths?

Trying to compare the two. Considering purchasing one or the other. Anyone have front deck width measurements on the 921 elite vs fxr21?

2. Member
    Are you in the Dallas area? Fun & Sun carries both Skeeter and Phoenix.
    2014 920/SHO

3. Member
    No down towards Beaumont area

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 312inchmagnum View Post
    No down towards Beaumont area
    Give them a call. I'd bet they'd be willing to help.
    2014 920/SHO

5. Member
    I think down near you, you have Jordan Marine for Phoenix and Jorgeson Marine for Skeeter.
    2022 Phoenix 721 / 250 Mercury ProXs / MK Ultrex
    HB Helix 12 G4N / Garmin 106sv / Livescope

6. Member
    I would not base my decision on just the deck size. Of course what boat best fits you and what your looking for is #1, but I would look into riding in both as well, and in the same water conditions. I would not spend that kind of money without driving each one. Both nice boats, they sit in the water differently and ride / drive differently.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DEFMP View Post
    I think down near you, you have Jordan Marine for Phoenix and Jorgeson Marine for Skeeter.
    +1. Grab some rods and go to both dealers. I know Jordan's will let you do whatever you want and will take you for a ride in the back pond. I think Jorgenson will take you on the river. As much as I like the fxr, I think once you ride in the Phoenix you wont get a different brand.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kry29 View Post
    +1. Grab some rods and go to both dealers. I know Jordan's will let you do whatever you want and will take you for a ride in the back pond. I think Jorgenson will take you on the river. As much as I like the fxr, I think once you ride in the Phoenix you wont get a different brand.
    I’ll do that...my buddy has a 819....really nice...I imagine the longer ones ride even better.