Response to James white

2. Member
    I think Sam Frost should consider reading just this one passage if he believes there is only one death and that death is a physical death.

How could Sam Frost replace each death in this passage with physical death.

1As for you, you were dead in your transgressions and sins, 2in which you used to live when you followed the ways of this world and of the ruler of the kingdom of the air, the spirit who is now at work in those who are disobedient. 3All of us also lived among them at one time, gratifying the cravings of our flesh a and following its desires and thoughts. Like the rest, we were by nature deserving of wrath. 4But because of his great love for us, God, who is rich in mercy, 5made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions—it is by grace you have been saved.
    Last edited by godsdozer; 07-10-2020 at 11:13 PM.

3. Member
    One of the top 3 books I have ever read was a book written by Sam Frost entitled " Exegetical Essays on the resurrection ". Mr. frost can read, speak and write the greek language . This book contains some of the most precise and well thought out arguments relating to the resurrecion. It is not difficult to understand and can be understood by the common laymen if they have read their bibles a few times. I highly reccomend it.

https://www.amazon.com/Exegetical-Es.../dp/B004HSULI2