Seven Lakes Marine! Stephen Estes! Iguana graphics!

Some of you may have seen my posts looking for various suggestions for motors etc. I contacted Jeff, @ 7 lakes, and could not be happier and will have an old boat with a new motor and various other improvements. From helpful suggestions to taking on additional tasks they have been awesome!
    If you need help with your boat don't hesitate to contact them, they have a great crew there, very helpful and knowledgeable, they are a BBC sponsor as well.

Bassfishing 250 electronics installed a new trolling motor, added new electronics and helped me with a few other projects before I took it up to 7 lakes and as usual did some awesome work, thank you Steve!

Darryl @ Iguana graphics is another guy who goes above and beyond to get you what you need, and makes suggestion to help make things look great and has fast service despite being buried and working alone and long hours with more work than you can believe.
    His reputation on BBC is well known.

I should have the boat back in a week or so and will post pic's. Thank you everyone!!!
    Fart proudly. Author, Benjamin Franklin.

1998 SKEETER ZX 202-C
    150 V-Max TRP
    MinnKota Ultrex-112. All paid with cash of course!

" Talking to you is like clapping with one hand "
    Anthrax

1998 SKEETER ZX 202-C
    150 V-Max TRP

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yanknbass View Post
    Some of you may have seen my posts looking for various suggestions for motors etc. I contacted Jeff, @ 7 lakes, and could not be happier and will have an old boat with a new motor and various other improvements. From helpful suggestions to taking on additional tasks they have been awesome!
    If you need help with your boat don't hesitate to contact them, they have a great crew there, very helpful and knowledgeable, they are a BBC sponsor as well.

Bassfishing 250 electronics installed a new trolling motor, added new electronics and helped me with a few other projects before I took it up to 7 lakes and as usual did some awesome work, thank you Steve!

Darryl @ Iguana graphics is another guy who goes above and beyond to get you what you need, and makes suggestion to help make things look great and has fast service despite being buried and working alone and long hours with more work than you can believe.
    His reputation on BBC is well known.

I should have the boat back in a week or so and will post pic's. Thank you everyone!!!
    Ya, with out pic's.... this just bull sh!* Sounds like your going to have some fun, good for you pal

Thanks Ev, hope you 2 are well and still catching some big ones! I bet you are busy feeding the h-birds???

1998 SKEETER ZX 202-C
    150 V-Max TRP

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yanknbass View Post
    Thanks Ev, hope you 2 are well and still catching some big ones! I bet you are busy feeding the h-birds???
    We are doing good, but Jane is going nuts with the H Birds ?

1998 SKEETER ZX 202-C
    150 V-Max TRP