2015 21TRX Electrical Issues --- HELP!!!

I have been chasing an electrical issue for the last three weeks involving my control module (brain box) and touch pad. I have checked all wiring & connections from the battery to the control module & all seems to be fine. I have 12.8V at battery & 12.5V to dash. The control module has a green light indicating that it has power & is getting 12.5V out the backside to the dash panels. My dash lights on all panels and on the touch pad at the bow are continuously blinking and I cannot use any accessories, bilge, livewells, lights, etc. I cannot turn my power on to the touch pads on the dash. I've tried holding down my power button for 5 seconds to do a hard reset, but that won't work either. Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!

2. BBC SPONSOR
    Convert it to switches and GET RID of the CONTROL MODULE.... I HATE the touch pads.

3. Member
    I can't even find the manual switches! Do you know where I can find them? Many of the older models have a conversion kit, but none of them will work with the 2015 model according to Carol at C&O.
    Last edited by TillerHandle; 07-10-2020 at 08:43 AM.

4. Member
    Mine did that one time when I accidentally left the power switches on after backing boat in garage, a week later I came home from work and all my lites were flashing, I turned off the power and plugged boat in to charge, once charged no more blinking.

5. Member
    Check your main breaker in the back for any loose wires or connections mine would do the same thing from time to time

6. Member
    Any updates on this situation?

7. Member
    I had numerous problems with electrical on my triton. I finally ordered everything from Triton to do away with the touch pads & control module “brain”. This included complete wiring harness front to rear, breaker panel & switches. Dealer installed everything & no more problems.

8. Member
    It really sounds like a loss ground, you may want to run a wire from the ground on the control box to the ground on your starting battery just to test it.

9. Member
    Here's my update. I chased wires/grounds for 3 weeks. Carol at C&O put me in touch with the manufacturer of the touch pad system. We tried three or four different fixes with them to no avail. So, I got to thinking. I ordered the rotary switches from Carol at C & O and changed them all out. The guy at the manufacturer said it would be a complete rewire, but he was wrong. I removed the existing EDI system and cut all my wires from box lights, anchor & nav lights, bilges, pumps, etc. at the old harness and re-used those wires. I hooked each wire to a 12V source to identify each function and labeled the wire using address labels purchased at Staples. Soldered and butt spliced the existing wires (also used heat shrink on connectors) to the harness wires provided by Carol (I had to cut them in front of the connector on the harness). She provided a diagram that outlined each wire to dash panel, so it was pretty easy. Took about 12 hrs & I'm no wiring guy. Everything works and any future problems can easily be traced.