FISH SOUTHERN FISHING LEAGUE FOR YOUR CHANCE TO WIN $20,000....OR MORE

We are breaking the norm for team tournament bass fishing. There is no need with today's technology to go out and lug our fish around the lake, hoping to win a few thousand dollars at the most. Southern Fishing League is pleased to offer you the first and only Major League Fishing format Team Tournament Trail paying out $20,000 or more with only 100 teams registered to fish. SFL is currently offering two divisions all fishing excellent lakes. All you need to do is register to fish, and have a cell phone. All other equipment will be provided by SFL. If you would like to experience what you see on television (minus the penalties) come and join us at SFL where our mission is to provide the tournament angler with the most professionally hosted tournament trail in the country outside of professional fishing!!

For more information about SFL visit www.flyinggoutdoors.com. Here you will find the divisions offered, rules, faq and most importantly; payback and entry fee.

Have you had a good response yet? Sounds interesting to me, I may fish the Pickwick tournament and see how it goes.

3. Netman extraordinaire Coosa Redeye's Avatar
    The website says copyright 2023. The videos on the homepage are MLF. Something about this seems off to me.
    2015 Nitro Z8
    2015 Mercury Optimax 250
    2019 Chevy Silverado

I'm wondering as well. The premise sounds good and something that could work but if you look at the youtube channel and the facebook it does seem off. I guess I could go to the meeting and register there, I'd hate to pay/enter online and nobody show up.

5. Member
    Gents, no smoke and mirrors being advertised. We are a new company trying to start something different than the normal team tournament format. My website is built by WIX editor. Off the hook was a blog we created and decided to remove that from the company. The videos are just something to watch and I will rotate the 3 videos every 2 weeks. Just something for fun. I don't blame anyone for having suspicion. Something that normally sounds too good to be true normally is. However, our goal for every tournament is at least a minimum of 100 boats. I would love to have in our advertisement, $20K guaranteed regardless of entries. I don't have the corporate sponsorship (YET) to make this happen so we have to rely on entries. We look forward to having this trail and hope all of you will enjoy fishing this format. Please don't hesitate to email southern fishing league with any questions. southernfishingleague@gmail.com. I will personally respond as I have to others with questions!

He has/will respond quickly to emails. Looks like a great format, I’ll be at Pickwick to try it out.