Javelin Renegade 18 prop

I cracked my 24p raker on my 150 ficht, I’m looking for alternatives to a raker since they seem really hard to find.

I see them here on the BBC props for sale forum on a somewhat regular basis. If your ever in South central KY I have a spare I would part with. It was refirbuished by Mark Croxten and ran for about 30 or so hours when I got a new motor with another prop. I have no interest in shipping.

If you looking for and Evinrude/Johnson brand prop then a 24 Raker II but it will require different mounting hardware. Another option is a 25 Renegade Bass. You have a light hull for 150 HP so you can spin a 25 Renegade Bass because its a small diameter prop. Its a 4 blade prop but has a smaller diameter than other brands of 4 blade props. Most people who run the Renegade Bass prop will also run a weed ring with this prop to close the gap where the barrel is smaller.

Mercury prop 23 Tempest

Another option would be Mark Croxton's Razor 3 in a 23 pitch...the blades are a clone of a raker but its tad bit stiff to turn pitch to pitch when compared to a raker so if your 24 Raker was in the correct rpm ban then a 23 Razor 3 would be the best choice.