Mega 360 and waypoint issues

Being new to Hummingbird this is probably operator error. I have two solix networked, one upfront with just the mega 360 and one at console connecting to side trandsucer and an inhull. I also have a point one connected to both. Console unit is set to use the point one for gps and heading. point one is directly over side transducer. Bow unit is set to use unit gps with point one for heading. I have been having a fit marking a waypoint on either unit and then when I navigate to the point I am not on what I marked. I tested it sitting next to a buoy and wow it is off. It is not consistent at all. Had boat sitting still, marked 3 points as quickly as possibly and the 3 points were close to 40 ft apart. I then tried on the front unit. Marked a waypoint where I was sitting, at first the mark was where it should be, but then the map jumped and had the boat sitting 20-30ft to the side of the point. I could unstand if this was happening to one unit, but on two. One using internal and the other using the point one? Any input on this?

Seperate issue? I have had the Mega 360 for 2 weeks now. When the unit is sweeping, one line shows the fresh new data, while the other goes dark. It looks like one side of the transducer is not firing. I thought this was normal, until I watched a few more videos.

Humminbird AS GPS HS may be your resolution, they are very accurate.

If you only have 1/2 of 360 that is 1/2 of Side Imaging since the 360 is a rotating Side Imaging transducer. Contact Humminbird Customer Service.
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    Helix 12 CHIRP MEGA+ SI G3N/G4N, Helix 15 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N
    SOLIX 12 SI/G3, Helix 8 CHIRP MEGA SI+ G4N, Ultrex 80/LINK, MEGA360,
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL

Well, my mega 360 is on its way back to HB. How long is the turnaround usually?

20200713_180229.jpg20200713_180242.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by crazyju View Post
    Well, my mega 360 is on its way back to HB. How long is the turnaround usually?
    A week plus minus a day or two.
    ‘22 Ranger Z520R - Mercury 250 Pro XS
    Humminbird/Minn Kota One Boat Network

Recieved my Mega 360 back yesterday. Not bad for the turnaround time. Only note was "repaired pod". Hope to test it out tomorrow.

Took the mega 360 for a test spin last night. Not good. As soon as I powered up the solix it sounded like my outboard was running. Unit went through usual preparing pod, and then I get a blank 360 screen. Pulled it out of the water and the noise did not stop, but it was not spinning? Got a call in to hummingbird.

Well, Mega 360 is on its way back to Eufala. Maybe they will get it right this time?

Received the Mega Back today. Maybe it will work this time.