Lowrance Customer Support

Does anyone have a different telephone number for Lowrance support other than the one on their website? I purchased a HDS Live 7 that I'm trying to sync with the HDS Live on my console. Bought the 7 from Russell Marine about two months ago. It won't sync up and I've called support numerous times. I literally have waited anywhere from 1:45 minutes to 3:00 hours. I have the boat at the lake house and my time is limited when I'm up there. I've called in the morning and afternoon. Neither time of day seems to make a difference.

Thanks for any help.

2. Banned
    was on the phone 2 hours today no rep replied, if i could speak spanish i'd call mexico where the junk is made.

3. Member
    For something like that, you'll probably get better service right here! What do you mean by sync up? There are limited things that the units will sync. Do you want map sharing, waypoint sync, Sonar networking, what else? Also keep in mind there are two types of networks, Ethernet and NMEA 2000 and they do different things. What exactly do you want the units to do? Once we determine that, it's very simple to tell you what you need.

NoCAL
    2004TR-21X/2015 250 ProXS
    2B112175

4. Member
    Might also consider calling RMP, who sold you the unit. THey are knowledgeable and will likely provide support.
    2016 Ranger 1850 LS Reata / Merc 150 4s / SmartCraft / Lowrance HDS Carbon SS3D

5. Member
    Just trying to get the two units to communicate. I've determined that both units are the latest version or have had the update patch installed. Trying to get them to communicate through ethernet.

6. Member
    Thanks, so you want Ethernet connection. Still not clear what you mean by communicate. See my post above. There are only limited things the units can sync over Ethernet. Here’s another way to put it, what information do you want shared between the units? Also please list all the components on your system. Do you have StructureScan 3D? Do you have NMEA 2000? For the things that can be shared over Ethernet, it is all automatic. That’s why it’s difficult to provide you an answer. There are no settings. So maybe what you expect isn’t possible.

NoCAL
    2004TR-21X/2015 250 ProXS
    2B112175