Wiring battery switch

Looking to install at Perko 8500 Battery switch for my Outboard AND for any accessory running off the 30 amp fuse that came with my '05 621. I do want to connect to the second battery as a back-up. Could someone draw a quick sketch and post please! I have all my accessories like pumps, units etc on a separate battery switch. Many thanks!
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Banned
    The best way, in my opinion is to install your switch to control the ground circuit side of your boat . Cut the ground cable in half, or add a cable from the battery to the switch, depending on cable length. install cable eyelets on the cables if cut. Leave your circuit breaker installed. If you have a separate ground wire running to a "bridge, distribution board, buss bar or whatever you want to call it, that will have to be added to the circuit also, if it is on the battery side. But if it is bridged on the output side of the Perko switch then nothing more will be needed to do. Not that hard to do. Actually the hardest part at times is trying to figure out where you want to put the switch. Hope it helps

3. Member
    This link from perko has several wiring diagrams. Link: https://www.perko.com/help_guides-wi...attery_switch/
    Tell me where has a slow movin' once quick draw outlaw got to go