Question lithium fot electronics

i would like to here from who ever has switched from reg battery to lithium stand alone for your electronics, pros and cons

2. Member
    If you have room for a starting and a house battery I would seriously consider connecting together in a hybrid system.

I'm doing starting and house on a single Ionic 125ah, but a 50ah tied to an AGM would be a nice system.
    Last edited by Diesel Pro; 07-09-2020 at 09:22 AM.

3. Member
    I switched to a separate lithium battery for electronics about 3 years ago. Wish I had done it sooner.
    I've read about the hybrid listed above, but on a bassboat, it's wasting one battery.

4. Banned
    I use a RB100HP lithium battery from Relion. That also acts as my cranking battery. Never have had a single issue.

5. Member
    The key issue with any lead battery is the need to keep fully charged. I've changed my position on the mismatched hybrid and think it would be good for both batteries. The Li would help keep the lead battery charged and teh little bit of drain would be good for the Li battery. It would also recover very quickly if you have any sort of decent charging system on the motor.