Z7 in hull transducer location?

Picked up a new-to-me ‘15 Z7 and swapped out the OEM console Mark 5x for a Lowrance Carbon 7. Looks like the transducers aren’t compatible and I’ll need to swap it out so looking for a little help in locating the stock ducer. Anyone?

Under the batteries, there may be an adapter if you can figure out what transducer is in it to what unit your trying to use.
    Mercury 250 proxs 2B115089

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishysam View Post
    Under the batteries, there may be an adapter if you can figure out what transducer is in it to what unit your trying to use.
    I am with Sam on this one. If I have a Humminbird Helix 12 running off of that X5 transducer then there is an adapter for your Lowrance. No need to tear anything apart. Just figure out which adapter and attach it under the dash.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by remaly181 View Post
    I am with Sam on this one. If I have a Humminbird Helix 12 running off of that X5 transducer then there is an adapter for your Lowrance. No need to tear anything apart. Just figure out which adapter and attach it under the dash.
    Never even dawned on me... thanks both!! I’ll put a post on the Lowrance forum for an adapter cable. Folks around here are awesome and a wealth of info and ideas!!

5. Member
    Lowrance TA-UQ2BL-T Uniplug Blue HDS Transducer Adapter Cable.I think this will work.

6. Member
    Thanks, have one on order! Another P/N for this adapter appears to be 000-10052-001.
    Lowrance Blue Uniplug Transducer Adapter, TA-UQ2BL-T
    Adapts a Lowrance Uniplug Transducer to a Lowrance unit that takes a blue connector for the transducer.

7. Dogfish_Jones
    Is the an adapter that would go from a Helix 12 to the Hook 5 transducer? It is not the blue hookup type, but the new style Lowrance has I think. When I bought my new Z20 it had the Lowrance Hook 5 at the console and already rigged with the in hull transducer. I put my duel Helix 12 on and would like to hook up via a Y cable to the Lowrance in hull transducer.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenScrew View Post
    Thanks, have one on order! Another P/N for this adapter appears to be 000-10052-001.
    Lowrance Blue Uniplug Transducer Adapter, TA-UQ2BL-T. Adapts a Lowrance Uniplug Transducer to a Lowrance unit that takes a blue connector for the transducer.
    Just to confirm, this worked as expected!