Question Dedicated Bow electronics power?

Has anyone ran new 8/0 power cables from the Stern to the Bow? How did you do it? Can you fish a tape down the bottom all the way to back?
    2018 BCB Puma FTD
    2018 Pro XS
    26 Fury

2. Member
    I ran new wires for my dash & bow graphs. Fish tape will do fine until you get to the console. once your in the rod locker you can just zip tie the new wires to the existing tube (if you cant get the fish tape in it). Thats how i ran my bow wires.

I ran 6 ga from my cranking battery to a buss bar I installed under my dash, then I ran 8 ga to the bow from there, and connected my console graph to the buss bar. It fixed my graph resets every time I cranked the big motor. Getting the wire from the console to the bow is easy. Getting from the console to battery is another story. It is super tight in my 2010 Puma in the back corner. I found if you use a fiberglass fish that can bend to go through the throttle opening and ride the side of the hull to the back is best. Then I could reach in through the rear vent with a mechanics pick up tool to grab the end and pull it through.
    2010 BassCat Puma FTD
    2010 Mercury 250 Pro XS