Okoboji Tournament Win Video

It’s a long one but here’s the video from my win the other day.

2007 Triton TR-21X w/ Pro XS 250
    6" T&H Hi Jacker w/ 2" spacers
    26P Tempest

2. Member
    WOW what a great video so happy for you that must have been so much fun!! I bet the experience you will never forget... that guy on the dock was funny what a goofy kid.lol. Looks like what you said everybody try’s to plow the biggest wake they can. 19lbs is a great bag. Good luck at your next tournament!! Thanks for making videos, some guy don’t want people to know what and how they were catching them but you really help your fellow bass fisherman out. I don’t mind helping others people out as long as i know they will release the bass. I think a lot of guys (me included) don’t tell to much because we are scared someone will come and use the tip and keep the big bass to eat. Keep up the great work!!

Quote Originally Posted by Redog View Post
    WOW what a great video so happy for you that must have been so much fun!! I bet the experience you will never forget... that guy on the dock was funny what a goofy kid.lol. Looks like what you said everybody try’s to plow the biggest wake they can. 19lbs is a great bag. Good luck at your next tournament!! Thanks for making videos, some guy don’t want people to know what and how they were catching them but you really help your fellow bass fisherman out. I don’t mind helping others people out as long as i know they will release the bass. I think a lot of guys (me included) don’t tell to much because we are scared someone will come and use the tip and keep the big bass to eat. Keep up the great work!!
    I have always enjoyed teaching people to catch bass almost as much as enjoy catching them myself. When doing that, it’s best to not keep many secrets. That being said, I do keep a few close to the chest for a short while.