Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    We have a guy here at work that wants to love everybody. Sometimes it works, sometimes he gets push back.

Quote Originally Posted by Javelin389 View Post
    Don't need a rear view mirror on a bass boat. At least I don't.
    Better keep your head on a swivel on Lake Conroe. They will run over you from behind on the weekends if you don't dodge.

P01135809

3. Member
    When you get old stiff and bad back you may learn to appreciate a rear view mirror on a crowed lake. I bought a ski boat curved mirror mounted on a rod fro academy. I cut it to length drilled a hole in golf ball and slide it on rod and mounted it on a 1 1/4 inch ram mount and works great. Good luck.

4. Member
    Get a Bullet, Allison, Or Stroker and stay ahead of everyone, then no need for a mirror, unless ya want to see who is way behind you.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 98skeeter202 View Post
    When you get old stiff and bad back you may learn to appreciate a rear view mirror on a crowed lake.
    Truth! I bought one of these and mount it on the inside passenger console. It works great and can be removed in seconds. https://www.overtons.com/ski-image-x...-pwc-mirrors-2

Quote Originally Posted by muddywaters View Post
    Get a Bullet, Allison, Or Stroker and stay ahead of everyone, then no need for a mirror, unless ya want to see who is way behind you.
    That may keep you ahead of the fishing boats, but what about the go fast boats?

7. Member
    Is this a chat board or English class police !

8. Member
    You will when you get old and can't turn your head as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Javelin389 View Post
    Don't need a rear view mirror on a bass boat. At least I don't.

9. Member
    I can text you a pic of 2 different styles, one on my bass boat and one on my river boat, boat work great. I can't post pics on here but I can text on my iPhone if you like.
    Quote Originally Posted by On top View Post
    I can see where have a good rear view mirror could keep you from having side swipe . It is had to look over your right shoulder when drive fast . What would be the best way to mount it over the right fishfinder . Some one make a mount to mount behind fish finder to hold mirrior . What do yall say ? I love everyone so i guess that makes me strange ?

10. Member
    I have been wanting to put a rear view on my basscat, hard to see around the Mercury V8 outboard sometimes.

I used to put these on my dirt bikes, mounted one on side rail of my old whaler, and work very well. Uses a ram ball mount and then you can adjust however you want.

https://www.doubletakemirror.com/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12