Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
  1. Member
    Feelings.....nothing more than feelings....

2. Member
    Not according to most on this forum.
    I think your father deserves more than any football player.

4. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogfish_Jones View Post
    Nope, I am not going to put one red cent into any major sporting event, at least not in the near future. I also believe in free enterprise and everyone get what they think they deserve.
    The point you copied of my earlier post still stands. I’m sure many athletes will still complain they are being treated unfair all the while they are making millions of dollars.
    Wonder how long it would take anyone that grinds away at a 40 hour a week job to make 500 million? I wonder how the Chiefs can afford those other players that are looking at a huge pay raise with one player sucking up 50 million of the total allotted for a team?
    Oh you mean one player can’t win by himself? Better tell the Chiefs their banking on him to win at least ten Super Bowls.

5. Member
    Good for him. Always good to see a man capitalize on his opportunities.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chainslinger1959 View Post
    Oh you mean one player can’t win by himself? Better tell the Chiefs their banking on him to win at least ten Super Bowls.
    They are not paying him 100% of payroll. He is scheduled to take up about 12-13% of the projected cap, which is not in the top 5 QB salaries and pretty close to Brady level. I get the fact that you can't pay everyone but this sounds a lot like sour grapes.

7. Member
    They are not paying him 100% of payroll. He is scheduled to take up about 12-13% of the projected cap, which is not in the top 5 QB salaries and pretty close to Brady level. I get the fact that you can't pay everyone but this sounds a lot like sour grapes.

8. Dogfish_Jones
    Yea right. He is the same guy who dislocated his knee on a QB sneak too. That was his second injury to his knees.....wonder how a LB will feel bearing down on him knowing he is the 500 million dollar man. Use to be the 6 million dollar man could do a lot more.
    Oh I forgot this is the NFL, you can’t hit the QB anymore, or really anybody very hard, they flags will come out for that.

9. Member
    Did he dislocate his knee kneeling for the American flag?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678