Difference in fury 4 and bravo educate me

What's the difference and do they run equal in pitch. I think only thing I have read is maybe the bravo runs higher. I have a fury three now on a stratos 201 pro. Going to go to a four blade everyone seems to like the bravo?

2. Member
    Most seem to agree that a Fury runs 2 pitches stiffer than a Bravo. I.e. Fury 24 = Bravo 26
    2020 Triton 18 TRX
    Tournament Fishing Package
    2020 Mercury 200 Pro XS V8 Serial # 2B588923
    Minn Kota Ultrex 80# I Pilot Link
    Hi Jacker EZ 6" Jack Plate
    Bravo 1 FS 24 Pitch Prop
    Humminbird Helix 7 SI GPS CHIRP G2 Bow
    Humminbird Helix 7 CHIRP MEGA GPS DI G3 Console
    Trick Step Boarding Steps
    RMP Engine Support

3. Member
    I researched these 2 props alot (fury 4 and bravo 1 xs). I really wanted to go with the fury because it seems to run just a little faster. But I just read too many people having the fury 4 throw a blade. The final decision was made when I talked to mercury racing on the phone. I just asked them if there were problems with the fury throwing blades, they said yes. I went with the bravo 1. I do think it is maybe a couple mph slower, but hole shot and handling are better. I was also able to run the bravo 1 higher on the jackplate on my boat.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Toby View Post
    I researched these 2 props alot (fury 4 and bravo 1 xs). I really wanted to go with the fury because it seems to run just a little faster. But I just read too many people having the fury 4 throw a blade. The final decision was made when I talked to mercury racing on the phone. I just asked them if there were problems with the fury throwing blades, they said yes. I went with the bravo 1. I do think it is maybe a couple mph slower, but hole shot and handling are better. I was also able to run the bravo 1 higher on the jackplate on my boat.
    thanks

I run a 27p Bravo 1 XS/FS on my 250 SHO. I don't know what motor you are running but as Toby said the Bravo is really strong on hole-shot & my top end is very good. I also run my jack plate almost as high as it will go & still have 18-22 psi WP. I have run the fury 4 25p and it is very slow coming out of the hole with 2 people. The Bravo jumps out of the hole regardless. Again, motor & boat will make a lot of difference in what you should run, so you may have to experiment some to find the right setup.

6. Ryan_8
    When I had my tempest prop blueprinted by Mark Croxton, I asked him for a recommendation for a four blade prop. He said the fury 4 it's not a matter of if but when it will throw a blade. Told me to look at the Bravo.