Holiday Weekend Report

I did not venture out, but if some of you guys did, how bad was it? Heard Ossipee was a sh*tshow, even worse than usual.

2. Member
    Wasnt in the lakes region, THANK GOD, but western NH was still very busy. Same number of boats give or take but yaks and anything float able were everywhere. My boss stayed in Merideth and he said it was a zoo.

I stayed at winnisquam Tuesday through Saturday .
    I fished a couple smaller places. With the rain I almost had the place to myself. Friday night everyone started showing up so I went back to work Saturday.
    " Talking to you is like clapping with one hand "
    Anthrax

4. Member
    I wanted to head up to Winnisquam or Webster badly this weekend, but sense prevailed. I got onto a good Brushhog bite in the propwash @6'-12' on the 5th that was good for 37 keeper-sized LM, finishing with a #5-4

winni was as bad as i have ever seen,almost fell out of the boat at least 6 times

6. Member
    I stayed local and it was 50/50. Maybe a bit better than that truthfully. First pond I hit with the family was at Greenfield state park and it had about a thousand yaks on it. Parking lot, though clearly marked, is for trailer parking only, and more than half the place was taken up by trailer-less vehicles. BUT, as we were leaving, the start park workers were over writing down plate numbers and throwing people out that were just using the launch to access the park. It was glorious to see.

Went out a few hours later to Skatutakee, and only had two other boats out there with us so it was mostly nice. Though one wake board boat insisted on doing circles literally right next to where we were Fishing for about an hour.

7. Member
    Your favorite lake had about a dozen boats on it. A bout the normal for a holiday weekend. Pre-fishing for this weekends trail did not do me much good. I did not learn a lot, but that probably does not surprise you.
    2004 Ranger 521VX with 2019 Evinrude G2 250 H.O.

8. Member
    Massaseecum was crazy busy. Been there 100 times and don’t think I have ever seen it so busy. Fishing was problematic at times,usually good on my feet buy waves were really bad.
    Red Sox in 6!

9. Banned
    Much better to stay home on weekends ,to do some work around the house , I usually blow a day off from work during the week .

10. Member
    Other than some locals, I had Webster to myself today. Plenty of fish to be had around rocks:)