91 xri 175 oil feed line question

Hi, I’ve finally got my 175 xri running. I just ran it on muffs for a few minutes, and only put 5 gallons in the tank. I mixed it at 100:1, since the motor has not been started in a few years before I got it. On the oil pump, there was a line that rotted away, and I replaced it with this new line that connects from the oil pump to the bottom of vst. I bled the oil at the oil resovoir on top of the motor until oil came out, but don’t see any oil going into this line, maybe a drop or two was all that was in it. How do I get the oil to flow into the line, and does anyone know where I can buy a mercury service manual for this motor? The free ones online are from like mid 90’s to early 2000’s, but does not look the same as my motor. I’ve looked on eBay and Amazon, and google, but no luck. Thanks for your input

2. Member
    put mtr on 50;1 mix remove link rod from pump disconnect oil line from vst at idle hold end of line vertical until all air is gone reconnect
    .................................................. ...the scariest thing in life is the unknown ...................................