Power Pole Charge⁷

Amazing piece of equipment. I can't remember the last accesory I've purchased that meets the expectations the way Charge has....simply amazing the difference. Dan

2. BBC SPONSOR
    Best Charger on the Market in my opinion and does exactly what it has been designed to do. Has put an end to all my customers dead battery issues that I am aware of.

3. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    use one myself and I can say it works as advertised.. Hve customers going 10 hr days in 20 mph winds and come back in w over 12 volts in all batteries at end of day

4. Member
    Installed mine a couple weeks ago and it does what it is supposed to do.... I'm impressed....

George Brock

2015 920 Pro/XP
    2015 Mercury 250 Pro/XS
    Twin 8' Powerpole Blades

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kandkkustomzhydrographics View Post
    use one myself and I can say it works as advertised.. Hve customers going 10 hr days in 20 mph winds and come back in w over 12 volts in all batteries at end of day
    And i am one of his customers with those results, 4 graphs and a 360 running with no issues or starting the boat now.
    2019 Triton 20 TRX Patriot, Merc 250 4 stroke

6. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitro88 View Post
    And i am one of his customers with those results, 4 graphs and a 360 running with no issues or starting the boat now.
    ty for your business and feedback.

7. Member
    LOL I am another one of the customers running 4 Garmin's, LVS32 and all the other stuff and love the charge, A little pricey but when I am on the water, price becomes irrelevant if your batteries go dead. Recommended for sure
    Risen From The Ashes!!

8. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix919 View Post
    LOL I am another one of the customers running 4 Garmin's, LVS32 and all the other stuff and love the charge, A little pricey but when I am on the water, price becomes irrelevant if your batteries go dead. Recommended for sure

9. Member
    Has anyone went down in battery size after getting the Charge?

10. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Chad B Z119 View Post
    not sure why you would..IMO. always better to have too much of something then not enough, and if that concerned with saving weight you prob need to go lithium.

11. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by Chad B Z119 View Post
    Chad -
    We have had customers get rid of a 12v battery in some cases where they were running two as a house battery and cranking battery. We have also had customers report going to 24v systems instead of 36v to save space, weight and shorten recharge time.

The majority seem to be going to single 24 or 36 V lithium batteries as K&K stated.

12. Member
    Mine has been awesome. I run an HDS Live 12, a live 9 and a Garmin 93SV with livescope and my powerpole and trim tabs and pumps off a 27 Interstate and 36V Amped Outdoors Lithiums and have yet to have an issue.

I do have a group 31 Odyssey I am putting in just for peace of mind. I highly recommend the Charge to anyone. Its nice to come in with 80% roughly remaining on my Lithiums after working them all day.
    NPAA #803

13. Member
    I have a 36v TM. I was just thinking if I had the Charge, i could go from 3 group 31s to 3 group 27s. My crankin battery is a big Northstar.

Another very satisfied customer! I did drop down to 3 x 50ah lithium batteries and 125ah Cranking. Huge weight savings.... quick charging. I will literally go several trips without having to plug in. Running 3 x 12” Garmins and LiveScope plus 36v Ultrex. Fished 8 hours on Sunday with moderate runs.... trollers at 94% and cranking at 91%
    "When My Ship Comes In, I will Probably Be At The Airport"
    USAF Retired