Software issues?

I installed a 3d setup on my boat. Installed the 18.3 software. Downscan dont work, blank. I also have a sonarhub and a lss2 transducer on same boat. Installed 18.2. Same thing no downscan, blank. I am running a hds 8 gen2 on back and carbon unit on front. I had downscan on both before i updated on all units. Carbon unit is on 18.3 and it didnt matter which software version on the carbon unit had still no downscan on 3d or sonarhub after their updates. Any ideas? Its getting old.

Thanks

Steve

2. Member
    You noticed that there is an icon now to select Downscan? You don’t select it in the view menu. It’s a separate icon after you tap Pages. That is all I can think of. Most of us are now using version 20 but I haven’t heard of anybody “losing” Downscan.

NoCAL
    2004TR-21X/2015 250 ProXS
    2B112175

3. Member
    I think i got it figured out. I booted up the carbon unit first and the sonarhub downscan worked so i booted up the gen2 and the sonarhub downscan quit working. I turned off the network sonar setting on the gen2 and the downscan started working. Now to test on water. Gremlins, the boat has been possesed lately.

4. Member
    For the 3d setup i think its software incompatability between the 18.3 on 3d and the gen2. If you start the carbon unit the 3d setup downscan works then start the gen2 it works but if you start the gen2 first the downscan on the 3d setup doesnt work.